“Do More Yourself” (DMY) Financial Planning
We all know the web is full of information about everything, including financial planning. But do you really have the time or inclination to trawl around for the best way to build own financial game plan? If the answer is no, then Money Guidance can suggest some of the best financial planning tools to help you get to what you want.
How we can help
- Firstly, we’ll share our golden rules for building and managing wealth.
- Next, we`ll suggest tried-and-tested tools to build your financial plan (and useful articles to build your own knowledge.)
- Finally, we’ll give you some guidance to refine and improve your financial plan, with our “money coaching” service suggesting practical ideas you can use to take action.
Fail to plan: plan to fail
While there’ll naturally be times when life knocks you sideways, the worst effects can be mitigated through reasonable financial provisioning. So, unless you really, really want to live life on the edge, taking risks and hoping things will turn out all right in the end, you may prefer some structure to your existence by planning both for future good times and bad.
While many people would like the security of a financial plan, it can be tricky knowing where to start.
Here at Money Guidance, we’ll coach and guide you to build your Financial plan, and then help you focus on the right things to hit your financial goals.
Ready to take the first steps?
So, what can we do for you?
- We’ll provide you with the most effective resources (eg financial planning tools and articles) to help guide you towards your goals.
- We’ll share our core set of money management principles and rules.
- We’ll provide a money coaching service to support you on your journey – starting with a generic financial plan based on your current circumstances. We’ll even send you a report highlighting important points for consideration and enabling you to take action.
Here’s what we don’t do
- While you’ll enjoy coaching from our experienced, authorised advisers, we are here to provide financial guidance only. We cannot give personal recommendations that form part of regulated financial advice activities, so we won’t be recommending any specific products or “flavour of the month” investments.